Becci Hayward is an experienced and skilled Integrative Psychotherapist. Her therapeutic approach is carefully tailored to an individual’s, couple’s or family’s needs, encouraging a deeper awareness of their challenges and planning a way forward. She has more than ten years’ experience and works with common emotional and relational difficulties, as well as doing more specialist work with people with Eating Disorders, Autistic Spectrum Conditions and adolescents with depression.
She obtained a first degree in Integrative Relational Psychotherapy BA (Hons) Middlesex. Since then, Becci has obtained further specialist training enabling her to offer treatment for Eating Disorders. This also includes Family-Based Treatment for Eating Disorders (FBT-ED), Maudsley Anorexia Nervosa Treatment for Adults (MANTRA), Compassion Focused Therapy and Cognitive Based Therapy for Eating Disorders (CFT-E) and (CBT-E). These treatments are always offered in conjunction with a medical professional.
Becci’s work includes support of couples and families. In addition, she has extensive experience in working with people when a late diagnosis of Asperger’s has occurred. When a family has an adolescent who is depressed she offers Attachment-Based Family Therapy for Depression (ABFT-D), working with the parents to help the child recover. She is currently undertaking training in EMDR with Richman EMDR.
BACP Accredited and Registered: Register Number: 037418
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Diploma Child Psychology (ICS)
- BA (Hons) Integrative Relational Psychotherapy (Middlesex)
- Maudsley Anorexia Nervosa Treatment for Adults (MANTRA) – The Maudsley Hospital – London
- Family Based Treatment for Eating Disorders (FBT – ED) – Great Ormond Street
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Eating Disorders (CFT – ED) – The Compassionate Mind Foundation
- Attachment Based Family Therapy for Depression (ABFT – D) – Guy Diamond – Drexel University USA
- Autism trainings – NAS and various
- Couples Therapy – Tavistock Centre
- Group Work – Making Space
- Appointments at Brighter Space Guildford are available on Mondays – Thursdays.
- Consultations can be booked by phone or email by getting in touch with Becci directly.
- Main Healthcare Insurance provider: Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna, Vitality, WP
- Please note: not all insurers will cover the full fee of your treatment, so please be clear if you are planning to use insurance to pay.
Appointments missed without 48 hours notice will incur the full session fee.
Payment is due by cash or cheque at the end of each session, or via bank transfer prior to each session.